I understand that:
- It is the responsibility of the admin and associated users to export any key user records prior to cancellation to retain historical information. All patient data is deleted forever and cannot be recovered once the software has been deactivated. I agree to not hold Devdent, Imagn, or its subsidiary responsible for lost data upon account deactivation.
- In the event of cancellation of Imagn services, customers will be entirely responsible for extracting any necessary data for their records. A period of no more than fifteen (15) days will be given to download such data. Once data has been downloaded and retrieved by the customer, Imagn will no longer be obligated or required to maintain or preserve these patient records.
- All requests must be made in writing at least five (5) business days prior to your monthly or yearly renewal date. If five (5) days notice is not provided, changes will be made to the following subscription period. This request includes but is not limited to changes in packages, cancellation, or changes to credit card billing information.
- Customers that purchased monthly or yearly subscriptions can request to cancel at any time but a refund for any unused days or months will not be issued. Service will continue until the end of the month’s billing period. At the end of the subscription period, Customers will cease to have access to the Imagn service and will be billed for final Imagn Services if such fees have not already been paid.
- Limited access to Imagn may be given in the event that there are unresolved medical billing cases but once such cases have been resolved and charged to the credit card on file, Imagn Billing access will be terminated.
- In the case that the customer cancels and then decides to re-activate their account they will be responsible for all fees associated with starting a new account with Imagn billing.